Community Forum Community Forum
You are not logged in, please log in in order to post on the forum.
Community Boards | Support | AFK system

Support: AFK system Post Reply
Thread #7466 Pages: 1
Dash Paralyzor
Player

368 ED
  • Player
  • 368 ED
AFK system
I dont know why you closed that thread lol

But i understand your kind of view but you have to try to understand the players aswell.

For example, i never heard of this Poll about afk system so i guess others ppl neither, and one of the reasons we all play OT servers is because we dont want to grind for hours on the game. Most of us dont have the time for it.

Alot of ppl already left because of this system...

And about me, i am an AFK botter but alot of ppl can vouch for me that i join bosses, etc aswel, I just dont want to grind for hours for exp.

Please reconsider it...

PS: the EXP increase on bosses is really nice tho

But i understand your kind of view but you have to try to understand the players aswell.

For example, i never heard of this Poll about afk system so i guess others ppl neither, and one of the reasons we all play OT servers is because we dont want to grind for hours on the game. Most of us dont have the time for it.

And about me, i am an AFK botter but alot of ppl can vouch for me that i join bosses, etc aswel, I just dont want to grind for hours for exp.

Please reconsider it...

Please reconsider it...

Post #7466 Post Reply
13.03.18 08:49:38
Dirty Zedplayer
Player

462 EK
  • Player
  • 462 EK
Most of us quit for other reasons then afk system lol who cares about that
Post #7467 Post Reply
13.03.18 12:40:38
Dash Paralyzor
Player

368 ED
  • Player
  • 368 ED
Obviously i care about it, else i wouldn't make a post about it...

And you don't care about it cuz u were online 20/7 exping all the time... Other ppl dont have time but still wanne enjoy the game, thats why there are OTS

And I like this OT thats why i play it...

And you don't care about it cuz u were online 20/7 exping all the time... Other ppl dont have time but still wanne enjoy the game, thats why there are OTS

Post #7468 Post Reply
13.03.18 13:28:25
Dash Paralyzor
Player

368 ED
  • Player
  • 368 ED
GG
GG
GG
Post #7470 Post Reply
16.03.18 16:54:55
Spjutkastaren
Player

624 RP

One
of
Gruby and...
Agree, since the server dont have that much players please remove the afk system. It really bugs me out, let us play!!
Agree, since the server dont have that much players please remove the afk system. It really bugs me out, let us play!!
Post #7475 Post Reply
06.04.18 00:14:06
Angry idiot
Player

1401 RP
  • Player
  • 1401 RP
what are u talking about? Go afk botting to other ots. Most of players gets upset of afk botters running everywhere. I prefer 10 players online than 150 afk botters. Cheers
what are u talking about? Go afk botting to other ots. Most of players gets upset of afk botters running everywhere. I prefer 10 players online than 150 afk botters. Cheers
Post #7478 Post Reply
30.04.18 16:01:24
Angry idiot
Player

1401 RP
  • Player
  • 1401 RP
Originally posted by Spjutkastaren on 06.04.18 00:14:06:

U said "let us play".

If u play by ur own u dont mind afk system emoji Dont let bot play for u, play on ur own

U said "let us play".

If u play by ur own u dont mind afk system emoji Dont let bot play for u, play on ur own

U said "let us play".

Post #7479 Post Reply
30.04.18 16:02:21
Leo Freyn
Player

792 RP
  • Player
  • 792 RP
I think the afk system is excellent.

but I should give more time for the answer that if you are in full hunt you do not notice and send you to jail.

but I should give more time for the answer that if you are in full hunt you do not notice and send you to jail.

Post #7618 Post Reply
08.12.18 05:56:49
Ghostpants
Player

1207 EK

the Leader
of
Molten Core
  • Player
  • 1207 EK
  • the Leader
    of the
    Molten Core
afk
i dont think that it will be taken out of the game so you gonna have to try and get use to it im sorry if you dont like it
i dont think that it will be taken out of the game so you gonna have to try and get use to it im sorry if you dont like it
Post #7623 Post Reply
24.12.18 05:08:00
Thread #7466 Pages: 1
Dash Paralyzor
368 ED
Player
AFK system

Please reconsider it...

Please reconsider it...

Please reconsider it...

Post #7623 Post Reply
13.03.18 08:49:38
Post #7466
Dirty Zedplayer
462 EK
Player
Post #7623 Post Reply
13.03.18 12:40:38
Post #7467
Dash Paralyzor
368 ED
Player

Post #7623 Post Reply
13.03.18 13:28:25
Post #7468
Dash Paralyzor
368 ED
Player
GG
GG
GG
Post #7623 Post Reply
16.03.18 16:54:55
Post #7470
Spjutkastaren
624 RP
Player
Post #7623 Post Reply
06.04.18 00:14:06
Post #7475
Angry idiot
1401 RP
Player
Post #7623 Post Reply
30.04.18 16:01:24
Post #7478
Angry idiot
1401 RP
Player

U said "let us play".

U said "let us play".

U said "let us play".

Post #7623 Post Reply
30.04.18 16:02:21
Post #7479
Leo Freyn
792 RP
Player

Post #7623 Post Reply
08.12.18 05:56:49
Post #7618
Ghostpants
1207 EK
Player
afk
Post #7623 Post Reply
24.12.18 05:08:00
Post #7623
Pages: 1