Community Forum Community Forum
You are not logged in, please log in in order to post on the forum.
Community Boards | Support | Server

Support: Server Post Reply
Thread #7612 Pages: 1
Guide
Player

202 Rook

the General
of
Rookgaard...
Server
Nice to see that this server is still alive. I have played in more than 30 OTS and this one seems like TOP 3 favorite. Already feeling huge nostalgia when logged. Won't forget our cooperation in developing this rookgaardemoji moreover, I was really suprised by additional modifications and amount of players with higher lvl in rookgaard, good job, Godricemoji
Nice to see that this server is still alive. I have played in more than 30 OTS and this one seems like TOP 3 favorite. Already feeling huge nostalgia when logged. Won't forget our cooperation in developing this rookgaardemoji moreover, I was really suprised by additional modifications and amount of players with higher lvl in rookgaard, good job, Godricemoji
Post #7612 Post Reply
28.11.18 02:08:44 | Edited by Guide on 28.11.18 02:14:50
Godric
Administrator

534 MS

the Leader
of
Middle Earth...
Server
I really appreciate that mate, thank you! Really great to see you and Moderator back on!

After you guys left there was another generation of Rookguardians who picked up where you left off and pushed me to continue updating rook. emoji
I really appreciate that mate, thank you! Really great to see you and Moderator back on!

After you guys left there was another generation of Rookguardians who picked up where you left off and pushed me to continue updating rook. emoji

Email: [email protected] | Discord: godric#6155
Post #7613 Post Reply
28.11.18 05:45:03
Thread #7612 Pages: 1
Guide
202 Rook
Player
Server
Post #7613 Post Reply
28.11.18 02:08:44| Edited by Guide on 28.11.18 02:14:50
Post #7612
Godric
534 MS
Administrator
Server

Email: [email protected] | Discord: godric#6155
Post #7613 Post Reply
28.11.18 05:45:03
Post #7613
Pages: 1