Community Forum Community Forum
You are not logged in, please log in in order to post on the forum.
Community Boards | Support | Quest killing in name

Support: Quest killing in name Post Reply
Thread #7617 Pages: 1
Leo Freyn
Player

792 RP
  • Player
  • 792 RP
Quest killing in name
i completed draken task
But the teleport for FAZZRAH is not in the location the Tibia RL

pls help me
i completed draken task

pls help me
i completed draken task

pls help me
Post #7617 Post Reply
08.12.18 05:51:36
GM Kongou
Gamemaster

502 MS
  • Gamemaster
  • 502 MS
Hi Leo,

Thank you for your post. I've checked to make sure that the tp isn't there and you're completely right! I've added it to the list of spawns to be added.

As for an additional note, I'm not sure if you were actually doing the draken task or the high class lizards task.

The reward boss for the draken task is Paiz the Pauperizer. The tp for this boss is in it's corresponding location and should be accessible.
Location: https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Mapper?coords=129.42-121.127-2-2-1-1

You'd want to do the high class lizards task for a chance to kill Fazzrah. Please bare with us as we'll add the tp <3

Thank you and have a nice day!

GM Kongou
Hi Leo,

Thank you for your post. I've checked to make sure that the tp isn't there and you're completely right! I've added it to the list of spawns to be added.

As for an additional note, I'm not sure if you were actually doing the draken task or the high class lizards task.

The reward boss for the draken task is Paiz the Pauperizer. The tp for this boss is in it's corresponding location and should be accessible.

You'd want to do the high class lizards task for a chance to kill Fazzrah. Please bare with us as we'll add the tp <3

GM Kongou
Hi Leo,

GM Kongou
Post #7619 Post Reply
08.12.18 14:50:27
Leo Freyn
Player

792 RP
  • Player
  • 792 RP
i have 2 chars and i completed with my sorcerer emoji
Post #7620 Post Reply
09.12.18 05:00:11
Ghostpants
Player

1207 EK

the Leader
of
Molten Core
  • Player
  • 1207 EK
  • the Leader
    of the
    Molten Core
i dont know how to get rid of this!
Post #7622 Post Reply
24.12.18 05:04:59 | Edited by Ghostpants on 24.12.18 05:06:49
Cristhian Freyn
Player

1334 MS
  • Player
  • 1334 MS
FAZZARH
HI KONGOU i completed mission killing in name...
the lizard
i no can't fazzrah help me
the lizard
the lizard
Post #7625 Post Reply
02.01.19 19:30:44
GM Kongou
Gamemaster

502 MS
  • Gamemaster
  • 502 MS
Hi Cristhian,

Since I've first replied to your post Fazzrah's spawn has been added on the boards for missing spawns to be implemented.

Unfortunately there hasn't been time available yet to add Fazzrah's spawn into the game, I'm very sorry ): As soon as I know more I'll let you know through this post emoji

Please bare with us and thank you for your patience <3

Kind regards,

GM Kongou
Hi Cristhian,

Since I've first replied to your post Fazzrah's spawn has been added on the boards for missing spawns to be implemented.

Unfortunately there hasn't been time available yet to add Fazzrah's spawn into the game, I'm very sorry ): As soon as I know more I'll let you know through this post emoji

Kind regards,

GM Kongou
Hi Cristhian,

Kind regards,

GM Kongou
Post #7627 Post Reply
02.01.19 22:31:53 | Edited by GM Kongou on 02.01.19 22:32:27
Godric
Administrator

534 MS

the Leader
of
Middle Earth...
Fazzrah
Sorry for the delay mate, his entrance teleport will be in the correct location after the server save today!
Sorry for the delay mate, his entrance teleport will be in the correct location after the server save today!
Email: [email protected] | Discord: godric#6155
Post #7628 Post Reply
03.01.19 08:57:52
Thread #7617 Pages: 1
Leo Freyn
792 RP
Player
Quest killing in name
i completed draken task

pls help me
i completed draken task

pls help me
i completed draken task

pls help me
Post #7628 Post Reply
08.12.18 05:51:36
Post #7617
GM Kongou
502 MS
Gamemaster
Hi Leo,

GM Kongou
Hi Leo,

GM Kongou
Hi Leo,

GM Kongou
Post #7628 Post Reply
08.12.18 14:50:27
Post #7619
Leo Freyn
792 RP
Player
Post #7628 Post Reply
09.12.18 05:00:11
Post #7620
Ghostpants
1207 EK
Player
Post #7628 Post Reply
24.12.18 05:04:59| Edited by Ghostpants on 24.12.18 05:06:49
Post #7622
Cristhian Freyn
1334 MS
Player
FAZZARH
the lizard
the lizard
the lizard
Post #7628 Post Reply
02.01.19 19:30:44
Post #7625
GM Kongou
502 MS
Gamemaster
Hi Cristhian,

Kind regards,

GM Kongou
Hi Cristhian,

Kind regards,

GM Kongou
Hi Cristhian,

Kind regards,

GM Kongou
Post #7628 Post Reply
02.01.19 22:31:53| Edited by GM Kongou on 02.01.19 22:32:27
Post #7627
Godric
534 MS
Administrator
Fazzrah
Email: [email protected] | Discord: godric#6155
Post #7628 Post Reply
03.01.19 08:57:52
Post #7628
Pages: 1