Community Forum Community Forum
You are not logged in, please log in in order to post on the forum.
Community Boards | Support | Wrath of the emperor

Support: Wrath of the emperor Post Reply
Thread #7651 Pages: 1
Captain jack
Player

847 EK
  • Player
  • 847 EK
Wrath of the emperor
am I missing something....collected rewards but quest still isn't saying completed
am I missing something....collected rewards but quest still isn't saying completed
Post #7651 Post Reply
27.01.19 20:00:13
War Backpack
Player

2056 EK
  • Player
  • 2056 EK
I think you probably forgot to click on the wardrobe where you receive the Wayfarer outfits. After successfully collecting the outfit, your quest should be ticked with the label: "Completed."
I think you probably forgot to click on the wardrobe where you receive the Wayfarer outfits. After successfully collecting the outfit, your quest should be ticked with the label: "Completed."
Post #7654 Post Reply
28.01.19 15:35:39
Thread #7651 Pages: 1
Captain jack
847 EK
Player
Wrath of the emperor
Post #7654 Post Reply
27.01.19 20:00:13
Post #7651
War Backpack
2056 EK
Player
Post #7654 Post Reply
28.01.19 15:35:39
Post #7654
Pages: 1