Community Forum Community Forum
You are not logged in, please log in in order to post on the forum.
Community Boards | Support | Information about loot rate

Support: Information about loot rate Post Reply
Thread #7662 Pages: 1
Anaeth
Player

617 EK

a Member
of
The Cult
  • Player
  • 617 EK
  • a Member
    of the
    The Cult
Information about loot rate
Hello godric.

I just write this to talk ask about the loot rate of the item "part of a rune" from the forgotten knowledge quest, I'm farming with anaeth and ciel those bosses just to get the 6 pieces of the rune but its kinda hard and don't see any progress on that just have the same rune parts from tenebris and thorn knight and one that I found in the floor, its possible to add the number of the rune to the description and tell me how hard this item is??

Btw A bug
I was opening some mysterious remains (Loot from otherworld bosses) and I notice that when I recieve the "surprice bag (red or blue) I don't recieve it (just want them for deco x'd) just happen with that item as far I know

Also could u fix the bug with the rusty helmet and shield to use the rust remover on them?

Regards
Anaeth / Ciel
Hello godric.

I just write this to talk ask about the loot rate of the item "part of a rune" from the forgotten knowledge quest, I'm farming with anaeth and ciel those bosses just to get the 6 pieces of the rune but its kinda hard and don't see any progress on that just have the same rune parts from tenebris and thorn knight and one that I found in the floor, its possible to add the number of the rune to the description and tell me how hard this item is??

Btw A bug
I was opening some mysterious remains (Loot from otherworld bosses) and I notice that when I recieve the "surprice bag (red or blue) I don't recieve it (just want them for deco x'd) just happen with that item as far I know

Also could u fix the bug with the rusty helmet and shield to use the rust remover on them?

Regards
Anaeth / Ciel
Hello godric.

Btw A bug

Regards
Anaeth / Ciel
Legends Never Die
Post #7662 Post Reply
11.04.19 02:27:53 | Edited by Anaeth on 11.04.19 02:29:34
Godric
Administrator

534 MS

the Leader
of
Middle Earth...
@ Rune Parts
Sure I can add the number to it! I'm sure it would help a lot of players. It's one of the more challenging mounts to obtain. It would take some time to gather all of the parts but quite a few people have accomplished the feat already.

I should add a tracker for rare accomplishments maybe.

@ Surprise bags
I'll take a look thanks! emoji

@ Rust Remover
I'll check it out thanks
@ Rune Parts
Sure I can add the number to it! I'm sure it would help a lot of players. It's one of the more challenging mounts to obtain. It would take some time to gather all of the parts but quite a few people have accomplished the feat already.

@ Surprise bags

@ Rust Remover
I'll check it out thanks
@ Rune Parts

@ Surprise bags

@ Rust Remover
I'll check it out thanks
Email: [email protected] | Discord: godric#6155
Post #7663 Post Reply
28.04.19 04:18:00
Thread #7662 Pages: 1
Anaeth
617 EK
Player
Information about loot...
Hello godric.

Btw A bug

Regards
Anaeth / Ciel
Hello godric.

Btw A bug

Regards
Anaeth / Ciel
Hello godric.

Btw A bug

Regards
Anaeth / Ciel
Legends Never Die
Post #7663 Post Reply
11.04.19 02:27:53| Edited by Anaeth on 11.04.19 02:29:34
Post #7662
Godric
534 MS
Administrator
@ Rune Parts

@ Surprise bags

@ Rust Remover
I'll check it out thanks
@ Rune Parts

@ Surprise bags

@ Rust Remover
I'll check it out thanks
@ Rune Parts

@ Surprise bags

@ Rust Remover
I'll check it out thanks
Email: [email protected] | Discord: godric#6155
Post #7663 Post Reply
28.04.19 04:18:00
Post #7663
Pages: 1