Community Forum Community Forum
You are not logged in, please log in in order to post on the forum.
Community Boards | Support | bug

Support: bug Post Reply
Thread #7667 Pages: 1
Rax
Player

3222 EK
  • Player
  • 3222 EK
bug
HI GM pleas make something with my capacity i have only armor ,axe, backpack i give down and i have only 2405 capacity with 519lvl so much little pleas repair. thx
HI GM pleas make something with my capacity i have only armor ,axe, backpack i give down and i have only 2405 capacity with 519lvl so much little pleas repair. thx
Post #7667 Post Reply
18.05.19 23:30:52
Godric
Administrator

534 MS

the Leader
of
Middle Earth...
Loot Container
Hey Rax,

Most likely you have loot in your loot container which was collected through the !autoloot command.

To view that loot you can click on the store container button which is located to the right of your your in-game store button.

If you have trouble finding it let me know.
Hey Rax,

Most likely you have loot in your loot container which was collected through the !autoloot command.

To view that loot you can click on the store container button which is located to the right of your your in-game store button.

Hey Rax,

Email: middle[email protected] | Discord: godric#6155
Post #7668 Post Reply
19.05.19 04:12:08
Thread #7667 Pages: 1
Rax
3222 EK
Player
bug
Post #7668 Post Reply
18.05.19 23:30:52
Post #7667
Godric
534 MS
Administrator
Loot Container
Hey Rax,

Hey Rax,

Hey Rax,

Email: [email protected] | Discord: godric#6155
Post #7668 Post Reply
19.05.19 04:12:08
Post #7668
Pages: 1