Community Forum Community Forum
You are not logged in, please log in in order to post on the forum.
Community Boards | Support | Coins

Support: Coins Post Reply
Thread #7669 Pages: 1
Pew Pew Gtfo
Player

549 MS
  • Player
  • 549 MS
Coins
Hey Godric.I bought some coins last week and haven't got them. My PayPal still says pending but the money has come out of my actual bank account. Can you check to see if you got it?
Hey Godric.I bought some coins last week and haven't got them. My PayPal still says pending but the money has come out of my actual bank account. Can you check to see if you got it?
Post #7669 Post Reply
01.06.19 20:38:40
Godric
Administrator

534 MS

the Leader
of
Middle Earth...
Coins
Hey Pew Pew,

Were you the one you sent the e-check?

If so those could take I believe it’s 3-7 business days to process. I would recommend canceling that, if you can, and instead pay through either your PayPal balance or a credit card through PayPal.

Those two methods will be processed within a few seconds.

If that was not you kindly send me an e-mail with your PayPal e-mail address and character name included and I will check it out!

Thanks for your donation and best of luck.

Your old friend,
Godric
Hey Pew Pew,

If so those could take I believe it’s 3-7 business days to process. I would recommend canceling that, if you can, and instead pay through either your PayPal balance or a credit card through PayPal.

If that was not you kindly send me an e-mail with your PayPal e-mail address and character name included and I will check it out!

Your old friend,
Godric
Hey Pew Pew,

Your old friend,
Godric
Email: [email protected] | Discord: godric#6155
Post #7670 Post Reply
01.06.19 22:28:43
Pew Pew Gtfo
Player

549 MS
  • Player
  • 549 MS
Coins
Yeah that e-check was me. Was waiting on a new debit card. Ill cancel and redo with card. Thanks
Yeah that e-check was me. Was waiting on a new debit card. Ill cancel and redo with card. Thanks
Post #7671 Post Reply
01.06.19 22:47:23
Thread #7669 Pages: 1
Pew Pew Gtfo
549 MS
Player
Coins
Post #7671 Post Reply
01.06.19 20:38:40
Post #7669
Godric
534 MS
Administrator
Coins
Hey Pew Pew,

Your old friend,
Godric
Hey Pew Pew,

Your old friend,
Godric
Hey Pew Pew,

Your old friend,
Godric
Email: [email protected] | Discord: godric#6155
Post #7671 Post Reply
01.06.19 22:28:43
Post #7670
Pew Pew Gtfo
549 MS
Player
Coins
Post #7671 Post Reply
01.06.19 22:47:23
Post #7671
Pages: 1