Community Forum Community Forum
You are not logged in, please log in in order to post on the forum.
Community Boards | Support | REPORT!!

Support: REPORT!! Post Reply
Thread #7673 Pages: 1
Kermj
Player

1768 RP
  • Player
  • 1768 RP
REPORT!!
I want to make a report, abuse and use MC by, "Biurowy Oczko Here and Farciarz", they made me to put red PK, they set the trap in the exit of the Ferumbras bosses, I attacked them for self defense, got red skull and lost All my items, , I would like the GM to take this matter and if it is possible give back everything I lost, sorry for the inconvenience, happy day.... ATT: Kermj
I want to make a report, abuse and use MC by, "Biurowy Oczko Here and Farciarz", they made me to put red PK, they set the trap in the exit of the Ferumbras bosses, I attacked them for self defense, got red skull and lost All my items, , I would like the GM to take this matter and if it is possible give back everything I lost, sorry for the inconvenience, happy day.... ATT: Kermj
Post #7673 Post Reply
19.06.19 20:58:23
Thread #7673 Pages: 1
Kermj
1768 RP
Player
REPORT!!
Post #7673 Post Reply
19.06.19 20:58:23
Post #7673
Pages: 1